How can I upload from a mobile phone?
You may use a web browser to upload files from your mobile device. FileWhopper doesn’t have a mobile app yet, but we are working on it.
To upload from your mobile browser:
- Click on the ‘Start Transfer’ button to get started
- Select ‘Upload from browser’
- Set a secure password from 6 to 64 characters long to protect your data
- Use the ‘Pause’ and ‘Resume’ buttons if you need to pause the upload
- Copy the download link and share it, along with the password, with your recipient once the upload is complete
Please note that if your Internet goes down or another error occurs, your upload progress will be saved, but you’ll have to select the path to the file once again. If you forget or lose the password, there will be no way to restore or reset it, so make sure you have it saved or memorized.
Possible issues and tips to avoid or solve them.
Since all uploads from a mobile phone go through your web browser, you can use the advice from our article on tips for browser uploads and typical errors: