Find any information you may need about our service here
How to extend storage timeBy default, you get 1 download of your file or folder and 14 days of storage. This means that your file/folder is safely stored for up to 14 days on our server and is deleted from the server as soon as it's downloaded by the recipient.
If you want your file to be stored longer, we suggest purchasing one of these additional services:
- 14 additional days of storage. This optional service adds 14 days of storage to your default 14 days, bringing your total purchased storage time to 28 days. When you choose this option, the option of insurance becomes unavailable. If you'd like longer storage time, choose insurance instead, which will give you a total of 90 days of storage.
- File/folder Insurance. This optional service adds 2,5 months (76 days) of storage to your default 14 days, bringing your total purchased storage time to 90 days and adds 2 downloads to the default 1 download of your file or folder resulting in a total of 3 downloads. When you choose this option, the option of 14 additional days of storage becomes unavailable.
- If you did not purchase any additional services when making payment for the upload, you can still purchase any of them in your online FileWhopper account at any time, but only once, while the file is being stored on our servers. Please note that you may not purchase 14 additional days of storage and file insurance for the same transfer.
The price of the additional services depends on your file or folder size and is added to your transfer total.
The minimum additional service prices are as follows:
- 14 additional days of file/folder storage + $0.99
- File/folder insurance +$2